OUTSTANDING - On principle!
We are the central German registry and manage all the domain names under the Top Level Domain .de. Assuming a leading role on the German market, DENIC with its staff of more than 100 is responsible for the technical robustness of the infrastructure behind this vital resource of the German Internet.
We make more than 16.5 million .de domains globally available around the clock from any place in the world.
Organised in the legal form of a cooperative, we and our members as well as other partners are committed to jointly safeguard the secure operation of the Internet and its constant further development.
You are looking for a career development opportunity with exciting tasks? A good work-life balance is crucial to you? DENIC eG – as your future employer – will offer you all this and more!
What we can offer you
This is the opportunity for you to assume responsibility for our sophisticated systems, to experiment with new and improve existing solutions! We offer you a lot. First of all an interesting and demanding field of activity in a successful service company with a team of exceptional people – your colleagues.
Our special benefits4you
- Continuous further education and certifications
- Performance-related bonuses
- 100% reimbursement of public transport commuting expenses
- Accident insurance / relocation costs
- Company pension scheme
- Capital-forming benefits
- Coffee flat rate and more
- 30 days of vacation
- Fitness area
- If you are an early bird or prefer a late start – We offer you flexible working hours at a centrally located workplace.
- Software Engineer (f/m/d)
- IT-Specialist with Focus on System Integration (f/m/d)
- IT-Purchaser (f/m/d)
- IT System Administrator Office & Data Center (f/m/d)
- DevOps System Engineer / Software Developer (f/m/d)
- Network Engineer (f/m/d)
If you are interested in joining DENIC or want to work with us as a student trainee we look forward to receiving your proactive application.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process or a particular job posting, please send us an e-mail.