OUTSTANDING - On principle!
DENIC – We are .DE
Because we are the central German registry and manage all the domain names under the Top Level Domain .de. Assuming a leading role on the German market, DENIC eG and its 100 employees are responsible for the technical robustness of this vital resource of the German Internet. Running a worldwide name server network, we make more than 17 million .de domains globally available around the clock from any place in the world. Organised in the legal form of a cooperative, we and our members and other national and international partners are committed to jointly safeguard the secure operation of the Internet and its constant further development.
Come and join us to start your job in Frankfurt am Main !
Our special benefits4you
- Good work-life balance with flexitime and 30 days holidays
- Centrally located workplace with comprehensive home office options
- Continuous further education and certifications
- Performance-related bonuses
- 100% reimbursement of public transport commuting expenses
- Capital-forming benefits, accident insurance
- 40% employer contribution to the company pension scheme
- Employer allowance for membership in a fitness center and company bike
- Coffee and tea flat rate
Obtain more information and apply for this vacancy! A really challenging job is awaiting you in a unique work environment, which you will find to be very interesting and attractive.
- Network Security Specialist (f/m/d)
- Information Security Specialist (f/m/d)
- Staff Member Human Resources (f/m/d) with a Focus on Recruitment
- Staff Member of Business Service Team (f/m/d)
- (Online) Trainer (w/m/d)
- Data System Engineer (f/m/d)
- Software Engineer / Fullstack Entwickler (w/m/d)
- Software Engineer (f/m/d) Full Stack Developer / Backend Developer
- IT-Systemadministrator Office & Data Center (f/m/d)
- DevOps Engineer Internal Services / System Engineer (f/m/d)
If you are interested in joining DENIC or want to work with us as a student trainee we look forward to receiving your proactive application.