DENIC - WE ARE .DE
Because we are the central German registry and manage all the domain names with the ending .de. Assuming a leading role on the German market, DENIC eG and its 118 employees are responsible for the technical robustness of this vital resource of the German Internet. Running a worldwide name server network, we make more than 17 million .de domains globally available around the clock from any place in the world. Organised in the legal form of a cooperative, we and our members and other national and international partners are committed to jointly safeguard the secure operation of the Internet and its constant further development. Start working with us as soon as possible right in the heart of Frankfurt with extensive home office options. We are looking to fill one full-time position.
System Engineer Internal Services (f/m/d)
In our team you will be responsible for our internal IT services (Jira, Confluence, document management, accounting, chat, etc.) You are committed to automating tasks wherever possible in this field and have experience with CI/CD pipelines. Maximum availability and utmost information security are welcome challenges for you in this context.
- Operation and further development of our internal IT services (Jira, Confluence, document management, accounting, chat, etc.)
- Implementation of build pipelines and automation of tasks
- Information security and maximum availability
- University degree, vocational training in the technical industry or relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux administration
- Good basic technical knowledge of the complete technology stack: networks, storage, data backup, virtualisation, containers, monitoring and databases
- Experience with using automation tools like Jenkins or Scalr, CI/CD pipelines
- Command of a programming language (e.g. Python, Golang or especially Java) is recommended
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Pronounced service orientation, quick learner with a solution-oriented approach
- Commitment and team spirit, personal responsibility and community spirit
- Basic knowledge of agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban) would be an additional plus