Current Job Offer
Software Engineer (f/m/d) Full Stack Developer / Backend Developer
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Contract type: unlimited
- Further development of the systems related to the registry of the .de domain
- Responsibility for the entire life cycle
- Development with Golang, Python and Java
- Interest in the entire CI/CD pipeline (development, quality assurance, installation, operation, incident handling)
- Optimisation and further development
- You have a university degree in computer sciences or successfully completed a comparable vocational training as software engineer (f/m/d), already gathered at least three years of work experience and put your knowledge to the test in practice?
- You have a solid command of at least one of the three programming languages Python, Java or Golang and are willing to learn the others?
- You are well versed in virtualisation and containerisation (Kubernetes)?
- You are familiar with Internet technologies and protocols?
Or do you rather consider yourself a backend developer (f/m/d) and the creation of REST APIs is your passion? Test frameworks like Nose or Cypress are an integral part of it for you?
If you can answer these questions with a yes and are willing to constantly improve together with us, we should talk about our joint future. Apply now!
We are looking forward to your job application! Please include your last two school reports. Please note that we will store your data temporarily for the duration of the selection procedure.