Current Job Offer
- In our member support team you score with your commitment to excellent customer service, your well-founded technical know-how and your delight in interacting with people.
- You serve and advise our customers – DENIC members (registrars) and business customers – in technical and administrative matters.
- You maintain contact with our customers via phone, e-mail, ticket system and chat
- You process questions and proposals of our customers with the highest level of service quality
- You actively communicate proposals to the responsible DevOps teams
- You reflect on the business processes and submit proposals for improvement
- You support the team (and other departments) in organising and holding internal events
Frank BerndHead of Human Resources
We are looking forward to your comprehensive job application for this parental leave replacement position, which is currently limited to a period of two years. Please include your salary wishes and the earliest possible starting date. Please note that we will store your data temporarily for the duration of the selection procedure.