Current Job Offer
- You will be following the political debates and developments in the areas that are relevant for a ccTLD registry at the national and the European level
- You will be supporting us in carrying out analyses and providing contributions to areas including Internet Governance, data protection, cyber security, consumer protection, content review and related topics
- You will closely cooperate with our product, marketing and engineering teams to advise them on guidelines and political implications and find common solutions
- You will prepare briefing materials and organise stakeholder meetings
- You will be in direct exchange with industry players, which enables you to keep track of the political developments and assess the political dialogue
Frank BerndHead of Human Resources
We are looking forward to your comprehensive job application, which should include your salary wishes and the earliest possible starting date. Please note that we will store your data temporarily for the duration of the selection procedure.